Arctic char fishing in Greenland
We have 3 open slots for 4 anglers each, all inclusive from Reykjavik airport (Iceland) and back.
- 15 - 18/8
- 22 - 25/8
- 29/8 - 1/9
Price is EUR 2.490 per person
- Transportation, Keflavik int. airport - Reykjavik airport and back to Keflavik airport when returning to Iceland.
- Domestic flight, Reykjavik - Narsarsuaq - Reykjavik
- Full board and lodging for 3 nights
- private guide/captain for 2 full days of fishing
- All transportation in Greenland.
3 nights, Saturday - Tuesday:
Departure from Reykjavik airport 13:00, please be there at least 1 hour before departure. Arrival in Nasarsuaq 14:00. We pick you up at the airport and sail to Narsaq, where you check in at the hotel, then meet with the guide to gain any further information needed and acquainted with the local area. You then have time in the afternoon to walk around the village and its surroundings.
The next two days will be spent fishing in excellent rivers, like the Illua river which is a world-class Arctic Char river and one of the murky glacier rivers that hold the large fish.
On departure day, we leave the hotel early and sail to a Norse Viking settlement in Brattahlid before going to the airport. Departure is 14:45, arriving Iceland in the evening
For further information, please contact Ms. Harpa, email@example.com
Here you can read about the FISHING IN GREENLAND