Most of you know the West Rangá river, one of our most productive salmon rivers in Iceland.
The fishing season in West Rangá is starting really good, better than ever before. The river is already getting close to 200 salmon caught this season.
Prime time for West Rangá is from mid July to late August. We have 4 very good days available on the river, July 24th to 28th (afternoon - noon)
Fishing starts the first day from 16:00 to 22:00 and ends the last day from 07:00 to 13:00
In Iceland we fish 12 hours a day, 6 hours in the morning and 6 in the afternoon/evening.
New sleeping facilities were built on the West Rangá river this winter and the lodge will open this weekend. The dining room, sitting area, bar and kitchen were built only a few years ago, so the lodge by West Rangá is one of the newest and best in Iceland.
So why should you join us fishing West Rangá river?
- Iceland is about 3 hours flight time from Europe and about 6 hours from USA
- We arrange everything for you while in Iceland. Pick you up at the airport, arrange guiding, fishing, lodging and etc.
- only 1 hours drive from Reykjavik or 100 minutes from Keflavik int. airport
- one of the most productive rivers in Iceland
- great variety of different fly fishing pools
- life is better when you fish!
For further information about West Rangá, Please contact Harpa Hlin, email@example.com or call +354 466 2680