Spring fishing in Iceland - Sea Trout in South East Iceland
Available from April 13 to early May then again in May
4 days fishing
Day 1 Leave Reykjavik/Keflavik in the morning and drive to Tungufljót lodge. Fish in the afternoon until evening.
Day 2 Fish Tungufljót
Day 3 Fish Vatnamót
Day 4 Fish Vatnamót
Day 5 Fish Tungufljót until noon, then drive back to Reykjavik/Keflavik
Price in May
- 2 angers EUR 3.190 per person
- 3 anglers EUR 2.490 per person
- 4 anglers EUR 1.890 per person
Prices in April
- 2 angers EUR 4.650 per person
- 3 anglers EUR 3.290 per person
- 4 anglers EUR 2.490 per person
- Transportation, Keflavik/Reykjavik - rivers - Keflavik/Reykjavik
- Self-catering lodge for 4 nights
- 4 days fishing
- 1 guide for the group
Vatnamót: the junction of many known sea trout rivers in South East Iceland. Runs into the glacier river Skaftá. The junction pool is spread out and a lot of wading required. This is a challenging beat but fun to fish, and one of the best sea trout fishing in Iceland.
Guests will have Tungufljót river and lodge, privately for 4 days, but 2 days they go and fish Vatnamót and can fish Tungufljót when they are back at the lodge.
There is a total of 4 rods allowed on Tungufljót and 5 on Vatnamót. Prices are based guests having the river/lodge private.
Guests buy meals in a grocery store for themselves and guide
Fishing is catch and release.