Ready to start planning your 2020 fishing?
How to choose the best river? There are over 100 salmon rivers in Iceland so let us help you to choose a river that suits you and your preferences. We have over 20 years of experience in planning fishing tours so we will advise you on where to go.
- June 15 - 18 (afternoon - noon)
- June 12 - 15 (afternoon - noon)
- July 3 - 6 (afternoon - noon)
- July 6 - 9 (afternoon - noon)
- July 28 - 31 (afternoon - noon)
- August 4 - 6 (afternoon - noon)
- August 6 - 8 (afternoon - noon)
- August 8 - 10 (afternoon - noon)
- Prime time September, perfect combination with Fossá river
- July is the prime time for Brynjudalsá
Urridafoss waterfall in Thjorsá river4 rod beat, 2 rods sold together. Most productive salmon fishing in Iceland Waiting list, please contact us for more information
Mid highland trout and char fishing
- Late June to end of July
Please send us an email or call us to chat about what you expect and what you prefer when fishing.For us it is good to know the following:
- When are you free to travel?
- Have you fished in Iceland, where and how did you like it?
- Are you alone or with others?
- Are you looking for a day tour or perhaps 3 - 6 days of fishing?
- Would you like to combine salmon and trout/char fishing?
- Do you have a fixed budget?