Fishing in Iceland 2019
Have you always wanted to fish in Iceland? We are the specialists, let us assist you. Though fishing in Iceland is known all over the world, it can be hard to navigate around as there are many options and many are not aware of the many different fishing opportunities in Iceland. We say that there is fishing for everyone!
Following there are few questions that might give you an idea of what to think of when planning a tour. Do not hesitate to drop us a line with answers to the questions below (or just some of them) and we will get back to you with some ideas and rates.
When would you like to fish in Iceland?
- Fishing season is from April 1st - October 31st.
For how many days would you like to fish?
- We offer both day tours and longer tours.
How many anglers?
- We offer tours for individuals and groups, most of our tours are for 1-10 anglers.
What kind of fishing do you prefer?
- We offer sea angling and freshwater fishing in rivers and lakes (fly fishing and spin fishing).
What would you like to fish for?
- In Iceland you can go freshwater fishing in river and lakes for salmon, brown trout, sea trout, arctic char and sea run arctic char. It is also possible to combine e.g. salmon and trout fishing. On sea angling tours your are typically fishing for cod, haddock, rockfish and pollock.
Do you have a fixed budget?
- If yes, please share it with us, we will find the best option available that suits your budget.
For more info or inquiries please contact: